Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Well I Am the Warrior!

Or at least, I'm a fan of the Warriors (Golden State that is)! I went to my first Golden State Warriors basketball game last night. It was a pretty fun time. They play at Oracle Arena in Oakland, about an hour and fifteen minutes from Santa Rosa. They played the Seattle Supersonics who have Kevin Durante, the number 2 draft pick last year.

I went with my coworkers. Gary, the sales rep, bought us all tickets! We sat in the 24th row on the baseline. And my boss got us a limo to take us to the game! Pretty sweet! We stopped at In-n-Out Burger on the way to the game, and enjoyed a Double-Double animal style. (Refer to a previous blog to learn more about In-n-Out Burger. I'd tell you again, but Zach tends to remember everything I've ever blogged about and make fun of me if I say it twice!) And it was pretty cool to be dropped off in a limo in front of the arena. Overall, it was a fun-filled night of brewskies and laughs. And I must admit, I had the entire limo rolling when I described Rocky Mountain Oysters as an "explosion in your mouth" (pause for laughter). I'll leave you with that word picture!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

don't let zach be mean to you. you go on ahead and repeat your stories as much as you please...

Anonymous said...

well, for those of us who aren't obsessed with your blog (just kiddin' zach! or, "j/k" as the kids say), perhaps you could use some handy html tags to link us to the in-n-out post. (see what i did there? i used a link to ask you to link. i == nerd.)

whenever i think of the golden state warriors, i think of nba jam (snes, of course) and the best (although not highest-rated) 3-point shooter in the game, chris mullin. tall, slow, and white... oh, how the nba has changed/deteriorated!

Anonymous said...

You would be excited about balls exploding in your mouth. You've been to one to many pride rallys my friend.