Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fairy Tale Week

This last week has been simply the things dreams are made of! As noted in my previous blog, my week started with skiing in the most amazing ski conditions of my life. Now, the week ended with nothing fancy...just your average day of SUMMER stuff! It was 70 yesterday and today. My goal today was to spend the entire day outside, and I did! I listened to a Piper sermon sitting poolside (had to even out my raccoon face tan my goggles game me skiing earlier this week!), went for a jog, did some chipping with my sand wedge in this big grass space next to my condo, hit the driving range, and played 2-on-2 basketball outside. It feels like May in Nebraska, except that it still gets down to mid-thirties at night. I topped off the night by grilling a 1 lb Sirloin and asparagus on my new grill (or BBQ as they call them out here). Nor Cal is definitely an amazing area....a simple four hour drive separates 5 ft of snow and 70 degree weather!

Well, I don't think I mentioned anything in this blog that will stimulate another comment war, but we'll see...I didn't think I did last time either!

2 comments:

Zach said...

Okay Tanner, we know it is called a BBQ out there, you don't have to post that in every blog

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! =)

-Brenna