Thursday, December 6, 2007

Work Peeps

These are some of the Christmas pictures my team took. We give Christmas cards to all the clinics and hospitals. In the top pic: in the back (from left) is Steven, me, and Dan. In front (from left) is Gary, Rebecca, Amy, and JP (the boss). Amy is in a chimney, not a trash can.The ugly Christmas sweater theme was my idea. Although, in Cali, I couldn't find ones that were extremely hideous! I was looking for the ones with one huge picture of Santa Clause and just couldn't find them. Interestingly enough, though, I was at Macy's and saw a Polo sweater for $250, and it was uglier than anything I could find at Goodwill!



1 comment:

Aaron D said...

Hehe - looks like a family picture - you all must be pretty close! Did you go to a professional photographer to get these done? And yes, I can concur that the Polo sweater was much, much uglier than anything on display here!

On a side note, no I do not have your medicine, and no I will not claim responsibility for your having lost your elixir of life. If you ask me, it would be best to keep such important items in a safe place rather than haphazardly tossing them into your friend's rental car and then blaming him for stealing them and consuming them. Besides, I'm still sick - so you know I haven't consumed any miracle drugs lately.