Monday, December 17, 2007

My Pad

I figured I'd post some pics of my condo for ya'll to see. I'm definitely happy it. For those of you who heard me complain about how small my place in Sac was (see July blog), you'll hear no such complaints about my new place (it's four stories)! Well, maybe more like multi-split-level, but I like to describe it as four stories! But hey, I got a great deal!

2 car garage


Living room


Kitchen/dining room


Stairway to master bedroom and then guest room


View out my back patio

2 comments:

Levi Drake said...

Wow, Tanner, that's bigger than I thought! Nice work. I hope to see it in person one of these days--well, maybe next summer, haha. Lookin forward to catching up next week!

Brenna said...

This is ridiculous...I though Cali was supposed to be so much more expensive than minneapolis...and here tate and I are living in a cracker box in the ghetto and paying the same price...!

Alright well it really isn't the ghetto...like I previously thought...but it is definitely waaaaaaaaaaaaay smaller than that!

Amanda and I will definitely have to do some decorating tho...=)