Monday, December 10, 2007

Bad Ass Ride!

Well, my bad ass ride finally arrived! Lincoln Navigator what? Cadellac Escalade who? No thanks, I'll take my freakin' pimpin' Toyota Rav4! That's right, my Rav4 is here, and I'm kind of a big deal in Santa Rosa now. Tanner Augustin has officially exploded onto the scene! No more minivan for me. Although I had gotten used to those looks I would receive driving that thing around. I just resided myself to the fact that every girl who saw me in the minivan assumed I was a young family man with kids. Not anymore! Now I feel like rugged mountain man. Bear Grylls, I'm sure, drives a Rav4 as no other vehicle screams rugged mountain man like it does. And I think Dog Bounty Hunter drives one around too. Goodbye family man image. Now when I drive by with my 2Pac's Greatest Hits thumpin' the ladies are thinking, "That's the kind of man I want to be with!" Some even yell, "Hey Tanner!" (That's right, they know my name. How do they know it, you ask...they just do). I just smile back, give a wink, toss out my card, and keep on rollin'...that's how I roll. That's how I do it.

4 comments:

Levi Drake said...

Wow, Tanner. Don't let it go to your head or anything, haha. Nice car.

Anissa said...

haha, you crack me up! but, ah, i hate to say it out loud to you, however, i thought it was just a squatier mini van :)

HSUY10 said...

Man the Rav4 is such a chick SUV. Get a real car. I still like the Maxima. It looks lonely in your garage

Anonymous said...

Its true.. that things a chick magnet! I've seen the results in action