Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Officer Krupke, Krup You!


I'm so pissed! After returning from a nice trip back home last weekend, I was greeted with a letter in the mail from San Francisco Traffic Violations Bureau. On my way to SFO airport to go skiing in Vail last month (wow it seems like so much longer ago than that), I was photographed going through a red light. Since a month had passed, I figured they must have just let it slide...well I thought wrong! And I couldn't believe the amount...$400! Ya, to put that in perspective, I flew to NYC and had $100 cash in my pocket for that! Ugh...I felt like I had just been raped (well, not literally, but if money could rape you, I think that's what it'd feel like)...



Another bonus blog question...The title of this blog is a line from which musical?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a sweet picture, you sinner. are you talking on your cell phone? weird...

Brenna said...

hopefully your driving will improve now! =) Should have listened to me long ago...as you have learned many a times! =)

Levi Drake said...

Oh, Tanner. When will you ever learn? 'The man' never forgets. Especially when he can take your money. I thought you were gonna get nailed for talking on the phone while driving. It's illegal in Chicago. So, it could've been worse. It could have been the red light AND the cell phone.

Aaron D said...

Hahahaa - it's such a great shot of you on the phone too... man, priceless.