Tuesday, May 6, 2008

He's heating up...He's on fire!

So I feel a bit arrogant/cocky when I write about my steller sports performances, but I've gotta share my excitement! Last night was my weekly basketball night and I played out of my mind! I was like 12/18 from three point land! I mean, I've never been the guy who people are trying to set picks for to get open, but last night...that was me! Off the dribble, around the screen..."Boom goes the dynamite!" (to quote an amateur sportscaster on UTube last year) I always knew I had it in me...it happened to me once in an AAU basketball game in 7th grade, it's just taken until now for it to resurface! Alright...I'm done now :) BTW, whoever recognized the NBA Jam quote gets a gold star!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are sooo ridiculous with all your sports blogs. Mr. Big shot now aren't ya haha. I'd own you at bball or baseball anyday:)