Saturday, August 9, 2008

Summer Fling (For Real!)

I wanted to let all my readers know that I officially have a summer fling! Yes, it's exciting and I can't wait to tell you about her. Some of you may have met her already, but I have officially claimed her...so hand off! Let me describe her to you for those of you who don't know her. Her complexion is a beautiful gold with gorgeous blond hair, and she has striking green eyes. She is tall and slender with a great six-pack and even better figure! Oh ya...she's a hottie! I met her playing water volleyball this summer. And since then we have spent many an afternoon at the beach and pool together. When I'm not with her, I'm thinking about her; and when I'm with her, I have such a buzz, it feels like I'm walking on air! Her name...Budlight Lime! Oh ya, she is my summer fling, and I am all about her! Some may call me an alcoholic...I prefer to think of myself as a hopeless romantic...you decide!

9 comments:

Heather Lea said...

jeez, tanner.

Anonymous said...

Ohmg she sounds like me!! Up until the name part...

Levi Drake said...

Haha, Tanner. As much as I'm ashamed to admit it in my beer snobbishness... i'm inclined to agree. The American beer dynasty did something right for once!

Aaron D said...

HAHAHAHA - I LOVE budlight lime!
me n' dennis went to the beach at Old Lyme, CT and thought, "hey, when in Old Lyme..."

- and it was glorious. It's like she knew me before I ever met her. She's like Spanglish Corona without the lime floaties.

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

wow. haha

Zach said...

My mother in law's favorite beer is bud light lime. That is about all I can say about this post. Wow.

Abby McNair said...

ummmmm.....

Anonymous said...

nasty.

Anonymous said...

ha..thats good sheeet brewsky
I just had my first last week..
indeed it is money..if she is ur summer fling..watch out..maybe revenge for a certain "nicki"