Sunday, July 20, 2008

Redwoods in the Morning, Napa in the Evening

On Friday I had an early morning. I had to leave my place at 4:45AM to drive to Fort Bragg, a small coastal town 2 hrs north of Santa Rosa. To get to the town, you have to drive 33 miles through the thick of the Redwoods, which ends at the Ocean where the town is. It's about a 45 minute drive through the Redwoods. In the morning, the coastal fog sets in the forest and it's a pretty neat drive.

Then that evening I had to drive to St. Helena, the nicest town in Napa Valley, to check a patient. It was dusk and once again, a beautiful drive. So even though it was about an 18 hr work day, I enjoyed some beautiful scenery. Hippie, grungy Redwoods in the morning; ritzy wine country in the evening!

At the end of this forest is the Pacific!

If you look close, in the middle of the picture is a glimpse of the hwy




A private Napa winery


2 comments:

Levi Drake said...

If you're trying to entice me to come visit... it's working.

Tanner Reed said...

Yes!