Monday, August 13, 2007

My new ride...total emasculation!

So check it out...I have a sweet new ride to cruise around Sacramento in! No, it's not my new Rav-4, but it's close. A 2007 Toyota Sienna minivan! Oh yes, I get to drive this baby around town for a good couple of months until I get my new car. It's not all bad, though, the van has plenty of space for all my stuff. I can fit so much in it! Oh yes, I almost forgot to mention...it reaks of stale cat urine. The lady who drove it before me kept her cats in it. I took it to a car cleaners and had to utter one of the most embarrassing sentences of my life, "Can you get the smell of cat urine out of my minivan?"! Yesterday I was at a gas station and a decently attractive girl ran out in front of me and I had to stop for her. She looked up and motioned she was sorry and paused for a second and took a double look. I know exactly what she was thinking..."I didn't know Brad Pitt drives a minivan!" (Reference my facebook pic ;)

4 comments:

HSUY10 said...

dude, you crack me up. Remind me again, who's car is this? What happened to your maxima? I thought you took that baby to Cali with you?

Unknown said...

hey, that's pretty cool for a minivan...are you getting a rav4? happy labor day. hope you didn't work!

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

i just laughed outloud for a long time. =)

Levi Drake said...

wow.